Wednesday 23 May 2012

Odd couple of Weeks

It has indeed, been an odd couple of weeks! Have'nt actually ran for two weeks. Done a bit at work, in the gym and thats been it! I had a couple of days to get over the Ennerdale recce, then went to Killin, up in Scotland to celebrate my 50th!! The intention being to do a longish run up Ben Lawers, but the weather wasn't great and we had to drive up and drive back. Missed a couple of opportunities while on my four days on (...at work). Now I've been sorting stuff for our trip to Jura and the north!!!

Really excited about the Jura Race and our trip generally!! So much so, that for once, I/we are organised. Everythings packed and I'm sat at 6 o'clock, eating my porridge and hoping to be out, on the road, for half past!!! With that in mind, I'd best get on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment